Thursday, 2 July 2009

Take me to Rome!


Has it been 4 years? That was the last time Na and I visited Rome. And it is so typical of me to search for small boutique inns/hotels to get some inspiration for my new place and at the same time, a handy list of hotels we can stay at if we do visit soon!!! (dreamin' ) The last time we stayed at BelleSuites we had a lovely experience. No real concierge, we merely walked in, and followed written instructions along the way up to the house and pick up our keys at a counter. Felt like i was intruding into someone's home.

Well I found Mr and Mrs Smith. Have to say I wouldn't mind staying at Portrait suites. owned by the Ferragamo (all time fav.) Family. Some incredible ideas for my new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails