Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Tufted.....


JB and Pris just visited us and it was so nice to meet after so many months. We took them to Suan Luam Night Bazzare and as usual the home interior section is our Must-go section. We spotted some really cool tufted furniture. I am going to stay focus and look for that one perfect chair for my new place. I have tiled cream floors, Elm wood furniture mainly a low sideboard for the tv and a bench by the window panels. I am not sure if i should introduce brown, Blue or Grey into the room. I'm pretty excited. THere are so many places here in Bangkok that does customized furniture. Just show them a pic and they can make a replica. P made a few chairs for her home and I have to say the work is pretty neat. She paid about 20K baht for each sofa which i thought was decent since it's fully customized to her (her sister's) preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails