Thursday, 17 September 2009

Purple Sets me Free.....


Be it...Some purple grapes? via
Drop Earrings in Purple Amethyst? Via Christie's
A brooch (I'm embarrassed to say i can't remember the designer between this lovely piece)


elle decoration 19.jpg
Or some walls and curtains....
or purple by Leila via desire to inspire
I have been so attached to purple recently, It's scary coz my closet is relatively filled with just purples. My latest jewelry designs are quite purple too. Paired Green & Purple sapphires for a pair of earrings and a Deep Purple Amethyst Ring with brown and white diamonds. I have yet to post those pics. Is Purple your color too?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to see this purple and green number...!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails