Sunday, 6 September 2009

Safari...



It's travel fever for us. There are countless countries we wish to visit. On the list right now, South Africa, Japan(long overdue), Burma,India, Laos, East Malaysia, and many many spots in Europe(that's me).. We (K and I) love dreaming about places we want to visit. South Africa is certainly K's biggest dream i bet. I did some research and found Lion Sands located in the finest territory of the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa. Johannesburg is probably the closest city to this reserve. You have to check out the tree house which is the image above. Chalkley Treehouse is a bush bedroom under the African stars...Out in the wild, please take me there. Meanwhile, please just let me dream away some of these destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails