Saturday, 5 December 2009

Thai Fashion Designers again....

So K and I went crazy when Siam Discovery had a Thai designer brand sale a few days back! We bought over 15 pieces of this and that! I was definitely in control but the temptation was too strong. Esp. when K is always encouraging me!!! : ) A few brands I bought from: Good Mixer / Muse which is by Good Mixer, Theatre, Shaka etc.


Yes of course I have to mention, Shaka London again because I love the style and that bubble skirt i got from Shaka is so easy to wear. It's the skirt I try to reserve for a special day so that it wont lose its charm. I shall take some pics of it one day and flaunt it here! Images above were found via little black book who shares my opinion on Shaka.

27 Friday @ Gaysorn



A thai brand worn by many hollywood celebrities, Disaya, is a fun, whimsical label. Pari is in a stone encrusted smiley face!


This is the ideal black dress for my wardrobe!
Above: Disaya's Spring Summer collection 2009.

LatestCollection by Senada Theory
Last but not least, if you have seen my previous blog posting, Senada is another of one those established brand in Thailand. It's one brand I always visit. Its feel: Oriental-inspired, cutting-edge fashions featuring sumptuous materials and the finest handiwork. Chinese cottons, Thai silks, European satins, Indian jacquard and Japanese linings come together in street savvy creations. Pic from Gaysorn. If you are into THai designers, Gaysorn is the right place to go.

1 comment:

  1. Buy silver pendants are versatile accessories that look stunning in all different occasion from a weeding to cocktail party.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails