Friday, 19 February 2010

Back in Bangkok....


Grandma's cooking.
After a week of Chinese New Year holiday in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, It's tough to be back in the gallery alone! I;m still thinking about the home cooked food I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner. (My grandma is a great cook and i remembered telling her that once again this new year). Learned some potting/ planting tips from my grandpa who manicures the entire garden himself. He gave me these cigarette looking fertilizer pipes for orchids. Super hassle free. Needless to say, it was nice to just hang out with the family, eat and be merry for a few days! I am really going to make it a point to celebrate CNY with my family every year! : ) Happy Chinese New Year. If you havent feng shui-ed your environment, it's not too late! If you wonder why, I received 2 emails a few weeks back from a close friend about feng shui and predictions about the tiger year. And for the first time, i bothered reading through the entire attachment. What's more amusing is I followed some of her advice and went to the bank to deposit checks with my name. of course, I did not go alone. Just the thought of it makes me roll my eyes!!! Unbelievable! it didn't take alot of persuasion for my dear friend to join me. P was giggling away while she approached the bank. Lynnyap is her name. Singaporean feng shui master who has made many tv appearance on CNBN, BBC etc. Check her out and amuse yourself a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails