Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Bulgari High Jewellery




Necklace in yellow gold with briolette cut pear shaped beryls (Morganite & Aquamarine), Purple tourmalines, emeralds and round brilliant cut diamonds.

Ahhh Mandarin Garnet! An interesting Pick by Bulgari once again.

The colors are excellent. Cabochon Emeralds and the unique mandarin color which resembles a light whiskey color is such a fun combo.

I love the lines on this one!A cabochon Sapphire this size is just perfect. Bulgari's latest high end collection.
Check out their new site. Well at least relatively new.

Also very much in love with their classic bags. I'll share more in my next posting.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent collection.I really like the necklace and best one is pair of earrings.I love the color combination and design of the earring and with this their size is also perfect.I will surely buy it. Truly wonderful collection. I want to see some bags also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u hv more of bvlgari high end jewellery or cn u recommend me ne site

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails