Thursday, 8 April 2010

Camera S90 Magic


Canon S90: our recent purchase from Japan. Osaka's electric town, Nipponbashi - known for cheap "made in Japan" electronic goods. It is possibly one of the most user friendly camera I have used. Before this, K bought me a Leica which I still love very much. But I have to admit, the canon S90 takes really good night shots. The images are easier to capture, less noise more steadiness. And it has the body of my old Leica which i love. Leica, I will continue using you in the daytime!
http://ca-me-ra.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/leica-digital-camera-258x300.jpg
Some recent shots we took right after purchasing the camera.



If you are considering a digital camera, try canon S90. (Made in Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails